Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life..


Life...
Think about yours and wonder--- how it could have been so different.
Where you are now. Sitting behind your computer... Coffee to your right and ash try to you left... Music playing in the back ground. Are you spoiled? Who out there does not have the liberties as we do? Electricity, heat, water, toilet paper, even chap stick.
Do we take things for granted?
Yes! No!
I would like to say thank you to the http://www.life.com/Life/ for posting images in print through out the world to show us just how it is out side of our warm little bubble!
Fate shows up in all different ways. By looking at this picture I have taken a road that I willing am happy to take. I am not longer sitting with my eyes held tightly shut. I, from now on-- eyes wide, and gazing upon my surroundings...
Follow or hide? Which is it for you???

No comments:

Post a Comment